Saint Louis Fashion Fund (SLFF) is a nonprofit organization committed to using fashion as a catalyst to reshape our community. Your gift will support St. Louis- based designer education including mentorship by nationally recognized industry professionals from buyers to retailers and fashion directors. Additionally, your gift will support local fashion collaborations, trunk shows, related culinary and music events and fashion education for high school students. Our goal is to bring vibrancy to our community and your generous donation will enable us to continue our work.
For questions or more information contact Erin Vlasaty, Institutional Giving Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Giving Program
- Recognition in annual report and on website
- Invitation to exclusive designer trunk shows
$1,000 - Design Circle
- Invitation to Breakfast with the Designers
- Prefered seating at Speaking of Fashion
- Recognition as member of the Design Circle
- Invitation to signature styling event, Sip + Style
- Private tour of the Incubator for up to 5 guests (by appointment)
$10,000 - Director's Circle
- Travel to New York City with the Fashion Fund (limited availability)
- Recognition as member of the Director's Circle
Giving levels begin at $2,500 with benefits including VIP access to the Incubator, events,
promotional opportunities, and more.