Institutional Giving Manager
The Institutional Giving Manager (IGM) oversees the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of foundations, government agencies, and other institutional funders. The IGM manages the organizational database and provides general administrative support to the Development Department.
Grant Prospecting and Management
- Work with Director of Development to determine organizational strategy for institutional funding
- Build an institutional giving pipeline through identification, research, and cultivation of prospective funders
- Develop and maintain institutional giving calendar and manage submission and reporting deadlines
- Lead grant proposal and reporting process from initial inquiry through final submission, including reporting, metric tracking, and all required deliverables
- Coordinate with key staff and consultants to build compelling proposals and develop budgets
Database Management and Gift Processing
- Maintain Salesforce database, including account creation, data clean-up, and list management
- Coordinate with SLFF’s database consultant as needed
- Execute data reporting for weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings
- Process contributed income and generate acknowledgement letters
- Monitor donor benefit fulfillment
- Oversee tax credit application submission and compliance, including quarterly reporting
- Prepare invoices and maintain schedule of regular invoicing for all contributed income receivable funds
- Conduct additional donor and prospect research as requested
- Maintain up-to- date donor listings for the website and printed materials
- Prepare packets for development meetings
- Generate letters and manage development mailings
- 1-3+ years of experience in grant writing or nonprofit development
- Strong writing, analysis, and research skills
- Ability to develop budgets and manage financial reporting necessary for grant proposals and reporting
- Familiarity with databases is a plus (Salesforce experience preferred)
- Experience with or interest in working in a startup environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and enjoy being part of a team
Compensation: This is a full-time position. Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Saint Louis Fashion Fund provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
The Summer 2018 internship application process is now closed.
If you are interested in a fall or spring internship, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that we are not able to respond to every email.